Comments Requested on Milton Bibliography Article /Re: [Milton-L] APPOSITIONS: VOLUME FOUR (2011) TEXTS & CONTEXTS

David Urban dvu2 at calvin.edu
Sat Jul 16 13:39:39 EDT 2011

I'm sure it's a worthy endeavor, and I'm sure that your insights are correct.  Thanks for your kind words.

David

>>> James Rovira <jamesrovira at gmail.com> 7/16/2011 1:35 PM >>>
I write for ABES -- too inconsistently -- but can't say much about the
selection process.  My guess is that the more contributors they have,
the more they can annotate, so they have to be selective until they
have enough people annotating to cover everything (which will probably
never happen).

Here's more information:

https://www.routledgeabes.com/sabe/home

I admire the service that you're performing for Milton studies, and
you raise good questions about publishing annotations in book form.

Jim R