Comments Requested on Milton Bibliography Article /Re: [Milton-L] APPOSITIONS: VOLUME FOUR (2011) TEXTS & CONTEXTS

James Rovira jamesrovira at gmail.com
Sat Jul 16 13:35:37 EDT 2011

I write for ABES -- too inconsistently -- but can't say much about the
selection process.  My guess is that the more contributors they have,
the more they can annotate, so they have to be selective until they
have enough people annotating to cover everything (which will probably
never happen).

Here's more information:

https://www.routledgeabes.com/sabe/home

I admire the service that you're performing for Milton studies, and
you raise good questions about publishing annotations in book form.

Jim R