[Milton-L] Satan and Resentment

Terrance Lindall tlindall at gmail.com
Sun Jan 30 13:59:16 EST 2011

One more thing Jim:

You DID indeed say that "...the conversation was in danger of being silly."
So I am still absolutely CORRECT in saying that you used the word "silly."
Those kinds of words are uncalled for in a discussion of the merits of a
philosophical argument. Those words do not elevate any discussion. That is
threat to use and in fact IS use of the ad bachulum fallacy in logic.

I think if you took a few courses in logic and maybe went to finishing
school you might become what you think you are.