[Milton-L] Satan and Resentment

Terrance Lindall tlindall at gmail.com
Sun Jan 30 13:48:21 EST 2011

Dear Jim:

I have been through all of these arguments in my undergrad studies at Hunter
College and in the PhD program at NYU. I have debated with many fine
scholars on these subjects. Let me give you some advice...stick to English
Lit.

Yes, with you the discussion has been a waste of time...from my
perspective.

I just visited the Tiffin web-site to get a look at you. Yes, definitely a
type. I studied psychology too, you know.

You can  move on now from this petty realm and take your place on the right
hand of G.