[Milton-L] Satan and Resentment

Terrance Lindall tlindall at gmail.com
Sun Jan 30 13:33:05 EST 2011

Dear Jim R.

It got silly & stupid when that certain person started using words like
"silly" & "stupid." Normally people who are confident of their ability to
understand and reason do not resort to that kind of abuse. They just prove
their points by premises, argument and conclusion. I do not think that you
have adequately proven anything by that procedure, nor do I now think you
are capable of it.

Jim (not "Mr. Rovira"), you are obviously well read and  have a high opinion
of your own cognitive abilities. We should all think so highly of ourselves.
You are obviously next in line to the Son of God.

No point in talking with someone who is so much of "pontificating wonder" of
the known worlds as you are.

Besides, my friend, I thought that we were all supposed to be considerate &
cordial on this list.

Best Regards,

Silly Terrance