[Milton-L] Satan and Resentment

James Rovira jamesrovira at gmail.com
Sat Jan 29 21:26:38 EST 2011

Once you speak of a blue car, it exists in some form.  The blue car in
this conversation exists as an example if not as a specific physical
object in the world. But, the truth is, you can only refer to an
imaginary blue car because there are real blue cars already in
existence.

I knew this conversation would get silly very quickly.  Once Hawking came in...

Jim R

On Sat, Jan 29, 2011 at 6:19 PM, Horace Jeffery Hodges