[Milton-L] Satan and Resentment

Terrance Lindall tlindall at gmail.com
Sat Jan 29 12:48:09 EST 2011

Here is my paper written a while back on God, episitemology, Einstein. Max
Planck, being & nothingness  etc. I argued the ideas through with Dr. Robert
Sagerman (PhD in Jewish studies NYU) and Mark Daniel Cohen ( Nietzsche
 list).
Today I might disagree with myself (being of two minds).

Ben Zion Orgad flew in from Israel with a British physicist several years
back and they had me sign their copies of this paper that I circulated
privately. I should have had one of you English scholars edit it for
spelling, grammar etc.

https://docs.google.com/Doc?docid=0ATDWadgd82kWZGNiZmhyNnFfMWhwNzU4eGdj&hl=en

This is my brother Arnold's recent diatribe on God and our educational
system among other things...he is a confirmed atheist. He is an MD and has
several Phd's in the sciences, they being easy to acquire once he had the
basics:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1QT30oXppHSXvZzTWm_w3H_WfG3RWJDhsaj-m4o1akc0/edit?hl=en#