[Milton-L] Satan and Resentment

Terrance Lindall tlindall at gmail.com
Sat Jan 29 11:38:03 EST 2011

Interesting. Do you know about class theory? What is the class of all
classes? Is God his own perfect idea? The Hebrews would say so! In their
ontogeny they say that "God pulled Himself from the void!" And that is quite
correct. God was a necessity. That is the crux of St. Anselm's argument.
Also, does "contingent" contain within it's definition "not perfect?"

You have not proven your statement that  "All contingent beings are
necessarily lesser beings."

If God was contingent upon Himself to exist as per the above, is he a lesser
being than himself? You are digging one big hole. However, God is a
mystery...

Also, I am familiar with the argument of "existence not being a predicate."
I use that all the time to prove that being and nothingness are the same
thing.

Further, referring to past thinkers like Kant is the argument from
authority. It dose not change my opinions no matter how well revered he is
and how much he advanced the field of rationalist philosophy (shame on me).
The only way to change my mind is by deductive reasoning based on Boolean
logic.