[Milton-L] CFP: special journal issue on Milton's "Paradise Regained"

Patterson, Jean jpatterson at huntington.org
Tue Jan 18 17:01:10 EST 2011

CALL FOR PROPOSALS

Of the two Miltonic epics, Paradise Regained has been under-served by criticism while its longer counterpart has perhaps been over-served. The Huntington Library Quarterly now seeks proposals for essays to be included in a special issue devoted to Paradise Regained.

To propose an essay, submit a 500-word abstract and a CV. We will review proposals received by June 30, 2011. We will then invite submissions of full manuscripts (of 7,000 to 15,000 words), to be completed by December 31, 2011. These will be circulated to referees, with publication planned before the end of 2012.

Please send your proposal by e-mail with the subject line "Milton HLQ submission" to Susan Green at sgreen at huntington.org.

For more information, visit http://www.ucpressjournals.com/journal.asp?j=hlq&jDetail=submit.

Best regards,

Jean Patterson