[Milton-L] OT: The Importance of the Liberal Arts

Kathy Kramer kknospam at tpg.com.au
Tue Jan 18 16:54:52 EST 2011

Hmm, correlation does not imply causation.

Do the brighter students who thrive on challenges choose the more difficult
courses and thereby further mature their cognitive abilities while the less
able students don't challenge themselves and don't improve? I can't see the
proof that putting the latter into a challenging course will have the
desired effect.

Kathy Kramer