[Milton-L] Reformation 15

Hannibal Hamlin hamlin.hannibal at gmail.com
Tue Jan 11 11:25:28 EST 2011

Hi Achsah,

Thanks for the kind words about the session intro. It was a rather odd
discussion, I agree. I generally like a broad scope, but I think this went a
bit far. It's hard to have meaningful roundtable that covers everything from
ancient polytheism to Aemelia Lanyer! As for your book, which I looked at
with interest at the Oxford stall, I don't know if we've received. The
person to check with is our review editor, Helen Parish (Reading) at
h.l.parish at reading.ac.uk. If we (i.e., she) haven't got a copy, we certainly
should. It's a perfect fit for *Reformation*. I'll send Helen a note myself
sressing this.

Best for the new year.

Hannibal

hamlin.hannibal at gmail.com