[Milton-L] Reformation 15

ACHSAH GUIBBORY aguibbor at barnard.edu
Tue Jan 11 11:17:37 EST 2011

Dear Hannibal,
I'm sorry I didn't get a chance to talk to you at MLA, though I glimpsed you
across the room, and very much liked your introductory remarks at the
English Bible session (honestly, they were the best part!). But this email
prompts me to write to ask: did Reformation ever get a review copy of my
"Christian Identity, Jews, and Israel in 17th Century England" (OUP), which
I thought would be exactly the thing for your journal to review? OUP says
they sent out review copies at the end of October, but a random check with
editors of journals at MLA shows that NONE of them has ever received my
book! So, as you can imagine, I'm in a panic.
Please let me know if Reformation ever received it (or give me the email of
the proper person to ask).
All the best, and happy new year!
Achsah
On Tue, Jan 11, 2011 at 11:03 AM, Hannibal Hamlin <hamlin.hannibal at gmail.com