[Milton-L] Wassail! Baltimore! This Saturday

Conrad Bladey cbladey at verizon.net
Mon Jan 10 22:34:12 EST 2011

Milton did not care much for wassailers but it is a wonderful tradition!

We celebrate with the most traditional customs possible in Linthicum,
Baltmore Md.
Saturday starting at 4:30 getting to business around 5:30

We are celebrating old 12th weekend. (its actually on monday)

402 Nancy Ave.
Linthicum, Md.
21090

Mari Lwyd, Christmas Bull, Wassail Box, wassail in the hall, wassailing
fruit trees, oxen, bonfire, great music
meat pies, english ale, wassail, smoking bishop.....the list goes on.
Much fun FREE

Rain or shine

RSVP essential children, supervised welcome!

cbladey at verizon.net

questions 410-789-0930

What is Wassail- google the wassail epicenter our reference pages.

Conrad