[Milton-L] KJV in NYTimes

Duran, Angelica A duran0 at purdue.edu
Mon Jan 10 21:47:49 EST 2011

Dear all,

I distributed a few fliers at the MLA last week for Gordon Campbell’s public lecture at Purdue University, West Lafayette, Indiana, on April 20, 2011. Information at <http://www.cla.purdue.edu/religious-studies/events/> (the fixed version of the flier will be e-posted tomorrow; something happened to the font in the original posting).
Gordon Campbell will be at the Ohio State University to deliver a different lecture on the KJV as part of Hannibal Hamlin et al’s conference, “The King James Bible and Its Cultural Afterlife,” May 5-7, 2011. Information at <http://kingjamesbible.osu.edu/>.
If you’re still wanting more on the KJV in Autumn 2011, Purdue is in the final stages of planning its Renaissance Comparative Prose Conference, going on since the 1980s, this time with a focus on the KJV. More information for the list when the information is finalized.

Adios,

Angelica Duran
Associate Professor, English and Comparative Literature
Director, Religious Studies Program
Purdue University
500 Oval Drive / Heavilon Hall
West Lafayette, Indiana 47907