[Milton-L] Beauty dissertation (was "no subject?)

Tony Demarest tonydemarest at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 5 08:52:34 EST 2011

Thank you all for responding- I appreciate the wisdom and the suggested titles. Now that this idea has grown legs, I would like to ask for myself, whether Milton professed an aesthetic- is there anywhere he specified an understanding of beauty? Or do we need to piece one together?Again, ask me the same question regarding Saemund Sigfusson and I could give you a fairly educated guess- I am convinced I have been assigned Milton because no other prof in the department wants the job- though who would really shy away from the opportunity? Thanks again-
Tony