[Milton-L] (no subject)

Duran, Angelica A duran0 at purdue.edu
Mon Jan 3 11:36:06 EST 2011

Dear Tony,

Outside of purely Milton Studies, my votes for essential reading are as follows
• Umberto Eco’s /History of Beauty/ (Rizzoli; Reprint edition 2010)
• Elaine Scarry’s /On Beauty and Being Just/ (Princeton UP, 2001)

Best of luck.

Adios,
Angelica Duran
Associate Professor, English and Comparative Literature
Director, Religious Studies
Purdue University
500 Oval Drive - Heavilon Hall
West Lafayette, Indiana 47907