[Milton-L] "Miston" in 3-D?

Nancy Charlton nbcharlton at comcast.net
Sat Feb 26 15:10:23 EST 2011

I have an alert set on my NY Times online subscription for "John
Milton."  Today I received such an alert, for a review of a new
film of the type to which I ordinarily wouldn't give the time of
day:  "Drive Crazy," starring Nicholas Cage.

Cage plays a "grandfather from hell" named John Milton,"a sop to
the English literature grad students who are sure to flock to
this movie," which features a chase by a "hellish accountant," "a
lot of action, some of it pretty inspired." Read the amazing
conclusion for yourself:
http://www.nytimes.com/2011/02/26/movies/26drive.html?emc=tnt&tntemail0=y

Graduate students flocking to this?  Well, I remember when
Women's Day etc were my own salvation from the 17th century!

Nancy Charlton