[Milton-L] Final lines -- an observation

Jameela Lares Jameela.Lares at usm.edu
Thu Feb 24 21:04:08 EST 2011

I hope someone will tell us the title of the Auden poem.

Lord Peter Wimsey also quotes the catalog of the ships in the original Greek when he is pretending to be a magician.  It's in a short story. I can't remember that title either.

Jameela Lares
Professor of English
The University of Southern Mississippi
118 College Drive, #5037