[Milton-L] article on "the Milton function"?

Gregory Machacek Gregory.Machacek at marist.edu
Sat Feb 19 17:24:51 EST 2011

Vinovich, J. Michael. "Protocols of Reading: Milton and Biography." Early
Modern Literary Studies 1.3 (1995): 2.1-15

Greg Machacek
Professor of English
Marist College

  From:       Amy Carleton <carleton.a at husky.neu.edu>

  To:         milton-l at lists.richmond.edu

  Date:       02/19/2011 02:38 PM

  Subject:    [Milton-L] article on "the Milton function"?

  Sent by:    milton-l-bounces at lists.richmond.edu

Dear List Members,
A couple of years ago, I remember reading an interesting article (or book
chapter) that talked some about Foucault's "author function" in order to
introduce the idea of what the author termed "the Milton function."  I have
been searching various databases and my own files for the last several days
to no avail.  If anyone is familiar with this work and could kindly remind
me of its title/author, I would be most appreciative.  Thank you.

Amy Carleton
Milton-L mailing list
Milton-L at lists.richmond.edu