[Milton-L] article on "the Milton function"?

Amy Carleton carleton.a at husky.neu.edu
Sat Feb 19 10:33:37 EST 2011

Dear List Members,
A couple of years ago, I remember reading an interesting article (or book
chapter) that talked some about Foucault's "author function" in order to
introduce the idea of what the author termed "the Milton function."  I have
been searching various databases and my own files for the last several days
to no avail.  If anyone is familiar with this work and could kindly remind
me of its title/author, I would be most appreciative.  Thank you.

Amy Carleton
Northeastern University