[Milton-L] Gaze

miriammansur at terra.com.br miriammansur at terra.com.br
Fri Feb 18 12:24:13 EST 2011

 Dear Prof. Rumrich and the other list members,
 I humbly would like to post my master thesis on the visual metaphors
of Paradise Lost, in which I work directly with the "gaze" in Milton's
epic.

http://www.bibliotecadigital.ufmg.br/dspace/bitstream/1843/ALDR-6SQJTN/1/complete_thesis_acknowledgements_abstract_epigraph.pdf
[1]
 Best regards,
 Miriam Mansur
 Doctoral Student of Comparative Literature
 UFMG/Brazil
 On Sex 18/02/11 01:37 , John Rumrich rumrich at mail.utexas.edu sent:
  It's been so long since I read it that I completely forgot it!
Ouch.  My apologies to Gina and thanks to you, Brendan.
  John