[Milton-L] Gaze

Jameela Lares Jameela.Lares at usm.edu
Fri Feb 18 12:08:51 EST 2011

Tobias Gregory also deals with the gaze in Paradise Lost. See http://www.amazon.com/Many-Gods-One-Divine-Renaissance/dp/0226307557/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1298048901&sr=1-1, a useful and usefully priced monograph.

Jameela Lares
Professor of English
The University of Southern Mississippi
118 College Drive, #5037