[Milton-L] PL 575 (009)

Dario Rivarossa dario.rivarossa at gmail.com
Mon Feb 7 11:45:51 EST 2011

>Looks like my Visionary Foal!

Better that than a Night Mare, isn't it?
In fact, I consider the "visionary" side, i.e. the unconscious, as not
basically different from the "rational" one (see Lacan). The main
difference being their respective speed: a visionary text/picture lets
you connect things in a much quicker way than a common one.
E.g. in this case, 17 syllables + one drawing convey a lot of
concepts: the infernal flood, Noah's flood, the "darkness" of the
Earth's origin as well as our own, the mystery of life in the universe
(the critter in the drawing is taken from the movie Avatar) etc. All
of this IS dealt with in Milton's Paradise Lost.

>Wish you were in Brooklyn.

Currently not, but one day, who can tell?

;-) thanx