[Milton-L] PL 575 (008)

Dario Rivarossa dario.rivarossa at gmail.com
Fri Feb 4 12:16:55 EST 2011

Dear friends, this is really TOO kind of you!

Just, excuse me if I seem like "pushing" a bit, but to publish a book,
in case, would depend on someone there in the US (or UK). A very
simple, low-cost, "indie" thing, I mean.

Anyway it would be pointless to try with it in Italy: the haikus are
"impossible" to be translated, since they are based on 1. the very
Miltonian sound, and 2. some specific features of the English
language.

Let's see how things develop. Meanwhile, many, many, many thanks
again! and keep on reading, there's some more 240 of it ;-)

>This will all go down in the legend of Dario. Very worthy. Eventually a book
will be published, I hope. I am sure every Milton enthusiast would buy it.

>You are a genius!!  Perhaps, a "book" will be forthcoming?
-Julianne Richman