No subject

Mon Dec 5 12:35:57 EST 2011

Done like you've never seen before. This video from the small Yupiq Eskimo Village of Quinhagak, Alaska , was a school computer project intended for the other Yupiq villages in the area. Much to the villagers' shock, over a half million people have viewed it.

For your turn to view, Click: HERE

Friends,

This is Great! Puts a smile on your face. On my computer, the screen remained black for a few seconds before the pictures came on. Well worth the wait.

Enjoy!

------=_Part_1377886_1409697852.1324369440432

 From Yupiq Eskimo Village in Alaska&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; (pronounced&nbsp;
&nbsp;&nbsp; <br><br>
<b><i>Done like you've never seen before. This video from the small Yupiq
Eskimo Village of Quinhagak, Alaska , was a school computer project
intended for the other Yupiq villages in the area. Much to the villagers'
shock, over a half million people have viewed it.<br>
<b><i>For your turn to view, Click:
&nbsp;<br><br>
Friends,<br><br>
This is Great!&nbsp; Puts a smile on your face.&nbsp; On my computer, the
screen remained black for a few seconds before the pictures came
on.&nbsp; Well worth the wait.<br><br>
&nbsp;<br><br>
Enjoy!<br>
------=_Part_1377886_1409697852.1324369440432--