[Milton-L] royal wedding music question

Jean E. Graham graham at tcnj.edu
Fri Apr 29 09:46:06 EDT 2011

I haven't seen the ceremony yet, but here's the list, including "Blest Pair of Sirens" by Milton:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/royal-wedding/8479724/Royal-wedding-music-listen-to-hymns-and-songs-online.html

I'm not familiar with it but am listening to it right now.

Jean

Jean E. Graham
Associate Professor of English
The College of New Jersey