[Milton-L] I've posted a 1669 PL .pdf facsimile on archive.org

John Geraghty johnegeraghty at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 28 09:04:09 EDT 2011

I have posted a copy of my 1669 edition of Paradise Lost on archive.org.
This allows large file  downloads without me incurring higher costs on my website or running the risk of being suspended by my internet hosting service for too much bandwidth use.

The .pdf file is 178 megabytes.  If you have an ipad, I have used the Goodreader app for viewing the .pdf and it works very well.  It also gives you the ability to annotate, markup pages, notes etc.
The address of the facsimile:http://www.archive.org/details/ParadiseLostFacsimile

Combining reading the facsimile with listening to the text is something that can easily be done by accessing Librivox.
http://librivox.org/paradise-lost-by-john-milton/

I hope you find this useful as a teaching aid, and would appreciate any feedback offline.

Thanks,-John