[Milton-L] NY Times Op-Ed piece by Ross Douthat

Salwa Khoddam skhoddam at cox.net
Tue Apr 26 00:45:34 EDT 2011

Nancy,
Did you see the latest issue of Time?  There's an article titled "Is Hell Dead?" I'm afraid I haven't read it yet, but it is about rogue pastor Rob Bell--no mention of Milton, though there's a cartoon of Dante's Divine Comedy.
Salwa

Salwa Khoddam, Ph.D.
Professor of English, Emerita
Oklahoma City University