[Milton-L] Hecate (WAS: Milton & Lilith)

Jameela Lares Jameela.Lares at usm.edu
Mon Apr 25 10:44:34 EDT 2011

Agree, but the person who might know even better is John Mulryan, who is the Variorum editor for books 1-2 of Paradise Lost and therefore charged with identifying and summarizing the line-by-line comments.

Jameela Lares
Professor of English
The University of Southern Mississippi
118 College Drive, #5037