[Milton-L] Milton & Lilith

Jean E. Graham graham at tcnj.edu
Fri Apr 15 14:22:52 EDT 2011

Ryan,

When researching for an article tracing the sources for C.S. Lewis' witches (Graham, Jean E.  “Women, Sex, and Power: Circe and Lilith in Narnia.”  Children’s Literature Quarterly 29 (spring/summer 2004): 32-44), I could find no evidence of a connection--although like you I  assume there is one.

Jean

Jean E. Graham
Associate Professor of English
The College of New Jersey