[Milton-L] RE: another all-day PL reading

Jameela Lares Jameela.Lares at usm.edu
Wed Apr 13 18:42:53 EDT 2011

Thanks for sharing the photos Stevens, along with your news that you have brought PL into the new millennium.

I did a marathon on the 9th, at home as usual, and forgot to send the link for the first-ever news story.  I had six students finish the entire epic this year.

http://www.hattiesburgamerican.com/article/20110410/NEWS01/104100326/1002/news01/Readers-tackle-Paradise-Lost-

Photo gallery at http://www.hattiesburgamerican.com/apps/pbcs.dll/gallery?Avis=DB&Dato=20110409&Kategori=PHOTOGALLERIES&Lopenr=104090803&Ref=PH&odyssey=mod|galleriespic|life.

Jameela Lares
Professor of English