[Milton-L] Invitation: Newsletter of the Southern African Society for Medieval and Renaissance Studies

Leonie Viljoen viljol at telkomsa.net
Sat Apr 9 08:50:10 EDT 2011

Invitation for contributions to the Newsletter of the Southern African
Society for Medieval and Renaissance Studies

I am currently preparing the next newsletter for posting on the website at
<http://sasmarsnewsletter.blogspot.com/>
http://sasmarsnewsletter.blogspot.com/.  Its success depends in large
measure on the contributions of all those interested in Medieval and
Renaissance Studies.

Please send me, by 30 April, news about

.         personalia, e.g. awards. new appointments, promotions,
retirements, etc.,

.         new books and journals,

.         meetings and gatherings,

.         conferences you are planning, have attended or are going to
attend, and

.         comments and suggestions.

Since this is an illustrated medium in colour, logos, photographs, video
clips etc. are most welcome.

Regards

Leonie Viljoen

-----------------------------