[Milton-L] Penderecki's Paradise Lost

Ross Leasure trleasure at gmail.com
Fri Apr 8 10:10:45 EDT 2011

Greetings, all.

I wonder if perhaps anyone might know if Penderecki's operatic adaptation of
Paradise Lost is available in an unabridged recording.
So far, my search has only uncovered a couple compilation CDs containing an
excerpt or two.  It appears I can get the libretto
easily enough, but I've had no luck so far tracking down a recorded
performance.  I supposed even a moderately abridged version would
suffice for my purposes.  Feel free to reply off-list should you have a
suggestion.  Thank you in advance for you assistance.

--
T. Ross Leasure, Ph.D.
Associate Professor