[Milton-L] IMS10

Mario Murgia precious.bane at gmail.com
Thu Apr 7 21:47:46 EDT 2011

Dear all,
Just a quick note to let you know that the Mexican contingent (that would be
me) is still willing to go to the IMS in August. According to our
Secretariat of Foreign Affairs, it's safe to travel to Tokyo and most of the
country, but they recommend keeping the Embassy informed about your
itinerary. Of course, information varies from country to country. Let's hope
Japan bounces back soon. It wouldn't be surprising at all.

Best to all,
Mario

"Yo no hablo asuntos de domésticas".
--Pita Amor