[Milton-L] Fwd: IMS10 Update

Dave Harper dave.harper at mail.utexas.edu
Thu Apr 7 12:58:10 EDT 2011

Colleagues,

Many of you should have received this latest update from the IMS10 organizers. I am planning to attend the conference as scheduled if that is the decision of the organizing committee. It is understandable that there are concerns, however, giving the organizers time until the end of this month to assess their options is reasonable. My thoughts are with all those in Japan during this time of crisis and recovery.

David Harper

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message: