[Milton-L] IMS10

Jameela Lares Jameela.Lares at usm.edu
Thu Apr 7 07:04:41 EDT 2011

Miriam,

As you probably know, the organizers sent out a message that they are going to go ahead with plans for the conference but will cancel it if necessary.  Unless that happens, I will be going.

Tokyo suffered only light damage from the earthquake. The dangerous radiation area as of 3/15 (the last news story on it that I can find) was within 30 km of the reactor, though the US military moved people its people 50 km away.  Tokyo is 250 km away.

Jameela Lares
Professor of English
The University of Southern Mississippi
118 College Drive, #5037