[Milton-L] IMS10

Horace Jeffery Hodges jefferyhodges at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 6 18:37:53 EDT 2011

I intend to go to Japan, but since I live in Japan's neighbor Korea, my decision
might not carry much weight.

I think that we'll have to see what happens with those reactors. If they should
meltdown completely (though that danger seems past), then I'd reconsider my
intention.

The radiation in Tokyo is rather minor, from what I've read.

Jeffery Hodges