[Milton-L] Renaissance music--recs?

Enna Martina eoor at planet.nl
Sun Apr 3 12:12:37 EDT 2011

Dear Professor Zackariah,

On April 20th, 2011 my essay The Sources and Traditions of Milton's "L' Allegro" and "Il Penseroso": A New Approach will be published in English Studies. In this essay I discuss Monteverdi's Il Combattimento di Tancredi et Clorinda which is included in his Madrigali guerrieri, et amorosi ... Libro ottavo (1638) in connection with Milton's L'Allegro and Il Penseroso.

I shall inform the Milton List for further details on the publication in due course.

Best regards,

Enna Martina.