[Milton-L] Plans for PL Permuted Index

Bob Blair bblair48 at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 1 12:44:33 EDT 2011

I think I've responded to all requests.  If you didn't get yours, ping me again at bblair48 at yahoo.com.

Since there seems to be some interest, I'll ask around for some disk space and band width to make the index available as a web page.

In doing so I'll make some changes I've discussed with some of you:
  -- Include preceding context, so a line would look like
         mortal taste / Brought <b>death</b> into the world, and all
     where the key word ("death" in this case) would be highlighted.
  -- Encode it in HTML so you can see the highlighting
  -- Link each line to the text
  -- Break it up into smaller chunks for bandwidth-friendliness.

The original index will remain available on request.

I'll post when I find a host.  (If you know of one, please let me know.  Storage requirements would be around 12MB, with individual file transfers around 250KB per request.)

Bob Blair