[Milton-L] 3D Paradise Lost?

Terrance Lindall tlindall at gmail.com
Sat Sep 18 14:49:38 EDT 2010

To my mind, the first Western Christian version of Paradise Lost was The
Revelation of St. John the Divine. A lot of visionary obscurity as opposed
to Milton's Appolonian approach, but inspiring nonetheless. Here's my
version as a gold mounted tryptich (14 inches tall) done for Brian Offie in
Montana:
https://sites.google.com/site/terrancelindallsparadiselost/home/apocalyptiv-visons-of-st-john-the-divine