[Milton-L] Re: one more remark on"knew not eatingdeath."

Terrance Lindall tlindall at gmail.com
Wed Jul 28 11:52:42 EDT 2010

>From Terrance
A couple of items, one is about EATING and KNOWLEDGE!

1) The Yuko Nii Foundation has printed a brochure for the official offering
of facsimile prints of Terrance Lindall’s Gold Illuminated Paradise Lost
Scroll. All but two of the actual size facsimiles on canvas have been
acquired by major collections.  The slightly smaller paper facsimiles are
still available for the official release date of October 16th 2010.

On October 16th Dr. Robert J. Wickenheiser, the noted Milton scholar and
collector, will give a talk accompanying the first official display of the
original Gold Scroll. Dr. Wickenheiser will also bring many unique books and
objects from his own collection for display.

We thought that you would like to see the “Gold Scroll” brochure and have
posted it on-line as a high resolution PDF file. You will be able to zoom in
to see detail. You can access it here:
https://docs.google.com/fileview?id=0BzDWadgd82kWZjVlM2JmMjUtNTg0MC00NDQ2LWEzZmUtNzNlY2Y1NjRiODRm&hl=en

2) Also on-line is a sketch for a  proposed Paradise Lost library mural.
MILTON IS EATING "THE WORD" AND SOMETHING MORE HERE: I may refine the sketch
over time. Here it is:
http://sites.google.com/site/terrancelindallsparadiselost/proposal-for-a-library-mural