[Milton-L] Free articles for the week of Jan 27-Feb 2, 2010

UTP Journals thawkic551 at rogers.com
Wed Jan 27 10:24:08 EST 2010

FREE articles for the week of January 27 - February 2, 2010

Welcome to UTP Journals focus

Every week we will feature articles from several of our journals and offer
them free to our Facebook fans. Check back every Wednesday for free access
to a new group of articles.

http://www.facebook.com/utpjournals

This week we are pleased to feature:

Cartographica- from issue 3:2

UNITED STATES DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE CARTOGRAPHIC DATA HANDLING SYSTEM

BIBLIOGRAPHIES AS TOOLS FOR MAP ACQUISITION AND MAP COMPILATION

Eighteenth-Century Fiction- from issue 20:3

The Cave and the Grotto: Realist Form and Robinson Crusoe's Imagined
Interiors

Shopping, Collecting, and Feeling at Home

Genocide Studies and Prevention- from issue 4:1

Hiding in Full View: The “Forgotten” Bushman Genocides of Namibia

Ontological Destruction: Genocide and Canadian Aboriginal Peoples

INFOR

Deploying Wildland Fire Suppression Resources with a Scenario‐Based
Standard Response Model - from issue 45:1

On Approximating the Distribution of Random Distances Within and Between
Certain Regions of Space - from issue 45:2

Journal of Scholarly Publishing

Problems of the paperless book - from issue 21:1

'Hypermedia' and scholarly publishing - from issue 21:3

Don't forget to check back http://www.facebook.com/utpjournals on February 3
for a new list of free articles!

posted by T Hawkins, UTP Journals