[Milton-L] "Avatar" reviewed by Milton : What can we do?

Dario Rivarossa dario.rivarossa at gmail.com
Wed Jan 27 02:05:14 EST 2010

>Maybe we should simply hope that right-thinking extra-terrestrials will
come and exterminate the whole lot of us

That's exactly how the original Japanese comic-strip saga of the warrior
robot Grendizer ended. (By Go Nagai & Gosaku Ota, in the 70's)
As for the link between Grendizer and Milton, see above.

My reference to self-destruction, as being due to that _same_ process which
sofar made mankind successful, was taken from Friedrich Nietzsche, The Gay
Science.