[Milton-L] "Avatar" reviewed by Milton

James Rovira jamesrovira at gmail.com
Mon Jan 25 11:48:18 EST 2010

How can any half-awake viewer of the film not catch the moral judgment
upon the military/capitalist bad guys and its sympathy for the
indigenous nature lovers?  Theme has been a part of the analysis of
drama since Aristotle.  It's unreasonable to expect anything else.

That being said, it was indeed an enjoyable film with great visual effects.

Jim R