[Milton-L] Re: orthodoxy / briefly on Dante

James Rovira jamesrovira at gmail.com
Mon Jan 25 10:26:13 EST 2010

Thanks for the clarification, Dario.  I was placing the emphasis on,
"we have lost it along with him," which would make a point about
original sin, which I thought you had a sarcastic attitude toward -- I
don't disagree that many of us are taught -that- from the time that we
are very young, but the placement of your emphasis implied that the
teaching should be either questioned or rejected, as if it were
childish knowledge.

Fossils are discovered because people dig in the ground and find
things when they do.

Jim R