[Milton-L] "Antichrist as a Child"

Carol Barton cbartonphd1 at verizon.net
Fri Jan 22 18:38:18 EST 2010

Jeffery: apparently it does have something to do with Led Zeppelin's "Stairway to Heaven": here's something I found on the Internet, entering "zeppelin+evil" in Google:

This link is an episode of the urban legends series. It starts with the Led Zeppelin song, Stairway to Heaven, which when played backwards contains the lyrics: "Here's to my Sweet Satan, the one whose little path, would make me sad, whose power is Satan. He'll give those with him 666. and all the evil fools who know he made us suffer sadly."

Was Stairway to Heaven deliberately made like this, was it Satan trying to communicate with the world by song? Or is it a psychological thing, where we pay too much attention to this and cause ourselves to believe that Satan is present?