[Milton-L] "the only great Christian writer this nation has produced"

James Rovira jamesrovira at gmail.com
Thu Jan 21 15:00:37 EST 2010

I wouldn't disagree with most of what you write below, Larry.  Perhaps we
should distinguish between orthodox writers and orthodox writings?
Generalities about authors implies a predetermined judgment of their entire
creative output.  Generalities about types of writing is another matter, and
still complicated, but at least allows us to deal with individual works.

Jim R