[Milton-L] Milton's Cosmos and Universe

Dario Rivarossa dario.rivarossa at gmail.com
Thu Jan 21 01:57:43 EST 2010

Jim, Jeffery --

many thanks. So, seems like your answers confirm what I suspected, i.e. that
a view including both chaos AND universe together belonged ONLY to
pre-Christian poets and writers. Milton, again, proves to be an outsider.
Or, doesn't he?

Hesiod's Theogony implies the existence of Chaos as a character in a drama