[Milton-L] "the only great Christian writer this nation has produced"

Horace Jeffery Hodges jefferyhodges at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 20 18:01:12 EST 2010

I see that I've not been clear. I wasn't contesting the exclusion of Milton from American writers, merely wondering if the same logic, applied to Milton, would exclude him from a list of Christian writers generally.

But I seem also to have been wrong about Professor Wood being on this list. Must be some other list. Apologies for the distraction. Now back to the program "Cosmos," which is still in progress . . .

Jeffery Hodges