[Milton-L] pictures of a comus staging?

John Leonard jleonard at uwo.ca
Mon Jan 18 07:18:46 EST 2010

There was an excellent production at Cambridge University in the early 1980s, about the time of the Internaional Milton Symposium there, and MQ had some photographs of it.  I think that one might have shown Comus and the Lady (with the Lady sitting).  Check MQ for 1985 or maybe 1986.

If anyone else can think of any others please do post to the list.

John Leonard